A&A Sheet Metal Products, Inc.
Please log in to see
Fire Rating: Quick Mount Doors can be fired rated for 45 minutes or 1 ½ hours, providing that the sub-frame and door are mounted into an existing fire rated opening and depending on the amount of glass required.
1. Insert door and frame assembly into existing frame.
2. Use a level above door sub frame and on the hinge side frame to level door and frame assembly. Failure to level door and frame assembly may result in faulty operation of door.
3. Install provided 10-24 stainless steel screws into all sub frame holes excluding shipment straps.
4. Remove shipment straps.
5. Install provided 10-24 stainless steel screws into shipment holes.
1. Upon completion of exterior installation open the door and remove plastic shims.
2. Install provided 10-24 stainless steel screws into interior sub frame stop holes.
3. Install door closer frame mount in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
4. Install exit device frame latch in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
5. Apply provided self-adhesive weather stripping to the stop of the sub frame.
SECURALL®'s innovative design features and conscintious customer service continue to be the benchmark of excellence in the safety storage industry. Our dedication to quality, delivery and manufacturing efficiencies has established SECURALL as an industry leader in safety storage cabinets and buildings, while our commitment to customers' needs has resulted in most comprehensive line of safety storage products available.